Individual counselling allows individuals to explore their feelings, beliefs, and behaviors, work through challenging memories, identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change, better understand themselves and others, set goals, and work toward desired change.
- Anger Management Counselling
- Recovery from complex trauma and PTSD
- Emotional Coaching
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Addiction, Drug & Alcohol Counselling
- Conflict Resolution
- Narcissism and borderline personality presentations.